Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not your everyday occurrence part II- AKA "The world is our toilet."

So this IS pretty much an everyday occurrence HERE.  You'll see men taking care of business on a wall or fence before going into the grocery store, while standing downtown waiting for their food, a taxi driver jumping out for a second while the people inside wait (this did happen to us on a ride up to a friend's wedding reception), etc.  I don't want to offend those of you native Kittitian friends of ours, but this is not an everyday occurrence where we come from (for at least 99.9% of the people I know- come to think of it I do know SOME people, including one family member, who will do this outside in their OWN backyard, OK, sometimes a friend's backyard, but you get the point).  This is just sick and wrong.  (Sorry for another interesting post, I guess our whole family is just obsessed with toilets these days.)

2 comments:

callred said...

Seen this before! ha

Janene said...

HMMMMM...who could that one family member be? I'm assuming it's Jared and I do have to say that tonight before bed Tanner said he needed to go to the bathroom. I said, "Oh, on the potty?" and he said, "No, out there." and pointed outside... :) Like father, like son!